I definitely have a love for Makeup that runs deep, lol. To me I never feel like it’s a task, it has been definitely more of a hobby for me since I was in high school. I also love art so I believe they both go hand in hand. Foundation is very important in my opinion, as it acts as a base. It helps even out the skin tone and add some color. It isn’t supposed to be a mask but more of a second skin not hiding but accentuating your features. There is no right or wrong just as long as your face isn’t one color and your neck is another, lol JK but do you boo & always blend, blend, blend !
Right now I have a few favorites that I reach for more than others… my go to face products:
- Foundation is Huda Beauty #fauxfilter in color 340G in baklava;https://shopstyle.it/l/bqu7W
- Powder is ALWAYS Mac Studio Fix Fluid powder + foundation in NC40; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqu7R
- Concealer Tarte Shape Tape in 35N Medium ; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqu9v
- Under eye brightening powder + Contour ( makes such a difference ! ) Kat Von D shade+light contour duo in lyric/ shadowplay; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqF8D
- Blush KKW Beauty in flower wall this is such a beautiful color.. would look amazing on all skin tones. It is sold out right now but I did purchase from Ulta https://kkwbeauty.com/products/flower-wall-blush?variant=27970859237478
- Eyeshadow’s – Dose of colors Desi x Katy friendcation palette is what I grab a lot of the times since it has this gorgeous perfect brown color that I’ve never seen in another palette its super unique, the color is churro. I usually use Necessary, Cheens & Just a kiss for looks like the one in the picture above https://doseofcolors.com/products/friendcation?variant=12500446937181¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&iap_campaign=IAP-Shopping-Products&campaign=1968588629&content=352108648991&keyword=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpvmsirD37AIVcwnnCh2BXgD6EAQYASABEgL31vD_BwE
- Eyebrows – Anastasia dipbrow pomade in Dark Brown; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqGaD
- Eyeliner (waterline) sometimes I want a look that will make my eyes look bigger but I think using a white liner is too harsh so I go with a nude color liner instead. The one I use is a Mac one from several years ago but it is not available anymore but Sephora has a similar one https://www.sephora.com/product/artist-color-pencil-P430969?country_switch=us&lang=en&skuId=2072577&om_mmc=ppc-GG_1165716896_53825940220_pla-420333558473_2072577_257731950155_9031563_c&ds_rl=1261471&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkOu5-LL37AIVyB6tBh30dQpUEAQYBCABEgJk6vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Lips: I love to mix different colors and glosses to make a unique color 🙂 Makeup is all about experimenting
- NYX butter gloss in Fortune Cookie , these glosses are very good for the price & there are a lot of colors to choose from ; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqGaJ
- KKW Beauty gloss in Soulmate
- Fenty Beauty gloss bomb in Fussy; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqF8P
What are some of your favorites ? I love to try new products so any suggestions comment below or any questions feel free to ask.